Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Friday, February 14, 2003

I've just had an apostrophe
I've spent the last couple of hours typing out an argument with myself (I hope I'm not the only one who does this, not because I fear it makes me crazy, but because it's an amazingly helpful self-recognition technique) which resulted in a personal, mysterious sort of epiphany. As the nature of the realization is specific to me (it has to do with my shadow-self and whatnot), there's no point in trying to explain exactly what it was. It's hard to put into sensible words, and it wouldn't have much application for anybody else anyway. But it's a happy moment of progress for me, and I just wanted to share.

So to recap: I know myself a little better than I did a few hours ago, and it makes me happy!

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home