Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

A nice hot cuppa
You know, it's amazing how the taste of something can really take you back. And trust me, that's something I never thought I'd say till I was an old woman, or at least a middle-aged one starring in a Werther's commercial. I went into the kitchen just now to steal a piece of chocolate cake, which in turn demanded an accompanying cup of tea. So I opened the cupboard, only to discover that my ever-resourceful mother had it stocked with the exact brand and type of tea I drank at least twice a day whilst living in England!

And honestly, I swear to God, I took one sniff of a tea packet and immediately felt like I was in the St. Mary's refectory again, about to dine on day-old banana cake. Good times, my friends. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home