Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Monday, October 13, 2003

Head above water
I'm really glad that with Blogger you can choose not to actually publish something you've just posted, but just save it and ponder over it for a while. I woke up this morning feeling really low, and I wrote an appropriately depressing blog entry, but had my reservations about publishing it that way because we all know how annoying I am when I'm depressed. So I figured I'd see if the day changed my mind, and it did.

For posterity's sake, here it is:

Things are getting somewhat better. That performance went well, more so than I could have hoped for (Everyone was amazed by my "clear and spot-on" blocking choices. What the fuck?), and I'm finally keeping my head above water in French class. I did realize, however, that there is a creeping depression coming on. Which is unfortunate. I think this was brought on by the untimely realization that sooner or later my cat is going to die. And then where will I be?

Man, I'm so screwy. Somebody tell me I'm being ridiculous.

Ruthie of now to Ruthie of this morning: You're being ridiculous!

See, I just projected that back to my earlier self and I felt gently scolded even then. Funny how that works. Anyway, I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home