Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Happy war day
Terrible feeling of forboding anxiety continues. I'm worried that I've forgotten to do something tremendously important, and that nothing I plan will work out properly. Also that I will starve to death on the streets of Chicago. Went to my very first visitation today. It was strange, because although the deceased was someone I was once rather close to, we hadn't seen him in so many years that I'd felt he was dead already. It was all very creepy and sad, and awkward. We had pancakes after.

I hope that if nuclear war breaks out and I die in some sort of blast, I'll be in close enough proximity to turn into a diamond. That's sort of a lovely idea.

(P.S. Don't worry, I'm just in a mood. It'll be gone by morning. I can tell.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home