Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Monday, March 03, 2003

A legitimate human being once again
So yeah, I got the job. Hooray! I am now a combination phone girl/waitress at Minsky's. I meant to call Jalie and LindZ (who also work there, albeit LindZ at another branch) and let them know, but I forgot. So there you have it, girls! I start today at five. Rock. It was also exciting because it was a lovely excuse to buy some black trousers. Mmm, trousers.

Feeling a little scared and full of butterflies lately. Something I ate, maybe, or somebody I looked at. Here's a Brian Andreas poem to fill in for all the clever words I can't think of:

No Words
I read once that the ancient Egyptians
had fifty words for sand & the
Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words
for love, but all that comes to mind is
the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for
that.

Yep. That's all I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home