Bless you, readers. Bleaders.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

There are no words
I just got out of Human Sexuality class a half hour early, so I thought I'd take a little time to vent about how sickened I am right now. We watched a video on child molesters and their victims. I'm so enraged I'm shaking. It was worse than Happiness, and if you know me you know that's saying a lot. I mean, I'm not going to walk around Columbia looking for heavy traffic to walk into this time, but I can't promise I won't go throw up in the next trash can I see. I've never wanted to punch somebody so badly as I do right now. God help the next person I see walking around with a creepy pedophile mustache.

[Ed. Note: When I did a quick spellcheck on this entry before posting it, it tagged "pedophile" and suggested replacing it with "pedophilia" or - get ready for it - "bedfellow." Holy fucking shit.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home